The hardest part of trading is knowing when to buy or sell a stock. Is the stock going up , down or moving to consolidate? This problem has been solved by displaying the current signals along with buying or selling activities by the big players. Once the big players get involved with a stock it will move. Your goal is to follow them. As the old cliche goes, "💰 Follow The Money."
MSP ALGO Artificial Intelligence condensed trading view is an application tracking reversal pivots only as an algorithm. This page can quickly detect buy and sell zones even if the stock is ranging. You can hover your mouse over the columns to get tool tip help.
The condensed trading view provide the following analytics:
1) Where are the big boys buying and selling today?
2) Where are potential reversal ranges for a stock once price reach support or resistance levels?
3) Support and resistance alerts are triggered near critical support and resistance levels which may detect potential reversals at the top and bottom range for the trading day.
4) Best trade entries and exits.
This app is only tracking reversal pivots algorithm created by MSP ALGO once activity is detected by institutional traders or market makers using Level III, which is a 3D view of the market or stock from MSP ALGO's perspective. Data will only display on this page if the institutional traders are actively trading and a reversal pivot is triggered by MSP ALGO artificial intelligence based on an algorithm. The goal here is to detect pending "Advance Warning" of order flow before it ever happen or before the orders are placed and the transactions occur. The alerts are for intra-day day trader scalps only, not swing trades. Please use swing trade version instead for swing trades.
The data is obtained using MSP ALGO Money Flow report which track buying and selling by the top 10% only, the movers and shakers.
This view contains the following columns:
1) Symbol - stock ticker
2) Signals - An arrow displays if the stock as a whole for the period is bullish or bearish. A green up arrow indicates that the stock is currently bullish. A red down arrow indicates that the stock is currently bearish. Bullish means more money is going in than out. Bearish means more money is going out that in.
3) Start Date Time: The start date and time price action analysed by MSP ALGO
4) End Date Time: The end date and time price action analysed by MSP ALGO
5) Current Price - Close price of the stock based on last buy or sell by the top 10% of the players only. The last close price where they bought or sold. This will only contain the price based on the top 10% buying and selling activities and not the current market.
6) Money Flow - The money flow lets you know if the stock bought or sold and at what price. This will only contain the price based on the top 10% buying and selling activities and not the current market.
B. Chop Buster - Is used to quickly detect support & resistance levels if price is ranging only.
7) Avg Sell - The average sell price is calculated based on an algorithm where algos are selling
8) Avg Buy- The average buy price is calculated based on an algorithm where algos are buying